Here’re some Microsoft’s guides for IT Pro’s:
- official Deploy Multilanguage Packs for Office 2010 — Describes and illustrates how to deploy multilanguage packs for Microsoft Office 2010.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Performance — White Paper document providing overview of Office 2010 Performance and Hardware investments
- Deployment Options for Office 2010 — Describes and illustrates the client deployment methods for Microsoft Office 2010.
- Volume Activation of Office 2010 — Describes and illustrates how to manage Office 2010 Volume Activation methods: Multiple Activation Key (MAK) and Key Management System (KMS).
- 64-bit Client Installation of Office 2010 — Describes and illustrates the 64-bit client installation of Office 2010.
- Team Foundation Installation Guide 2010 — TFIG 2010 includes instruction for installing Team Foundation Server, Team Foundation Server Proxy and Team Foundation Build Services. After you download the installation guide, you cannot view its contents unless you right-click the .chm file, click Properties, and then click Unblock.
- Configuring Kerberos Authentication for SharePoint 2010 Products — Describes concepts of identity in SharePoint 2010 Products, Kerberos authentication, and how to use it in various scenarios