MSDEV offers a new series of videos that update some of the changes in the final Release to Market RTM of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. It includes ten short demonstration videos, each of which focuses on one feature that’s new in the RTM. Following are offered:
- New Features in Entity Framework Part 1: Self-Tracking Entities. Demonstrates how to create self-tracking entities, which’re objects that can keep track of their state for database updates, using ADO.NET Self-Tracking Entity Generator templates.
- New Features in Entity Framework Part 2: LINQ to Entities. Demonstrates several new operators in LINQ to Entities in the Visual Studio 2010 RTM.
- New Features in Entity Framework Part 3: Model-First Development. Shows you how to create a database from an entity data model using the Entity Framework.
- Graphics and DirectX Performance Adjustments. Explains how Visual Studio 2010 gives you more control how it handles graphics and acceleration to tune for best performance in your specific environment.
- New Features in F#. Describes the new features in F# version 2.0, which comes included in Visual Studio 2010.
WCF RIA Services Support[…]
- Windows Azure and the .NET Framework . Explains the current state of support in Visual Studio 2010 Windows Azure projects for the .NET Framework versions 3.5 and 4.0.
- Upgrading to ASP.NET MVC 2. Demonstrates how to update ASP.NET MVC 1 applications to ASP.NET MVC 2. in Visual Studio 2010 RTM.
- Silverlight Support. Explains how to add Silverlight 4 Tools RC2 to Visual Studio 2010 RTM.
- Testing Web Applications on Firefox. Shows how to use VS beta tool for testing Web applications on Firefox.
More Info: MSDEV