MoleBox packs an application, data files, and DLL’s into a single exe-file. Application packed with MoleBox works the same way as before packing without any changes in its source code. It grants developers with transparent access to packed files. Unpacking and decryption (if needed) are made automatically and insensibly for application. You shouldn’t worry about unpacking resources, simply use them as they are in separate files.
- Added support for side-by-side assemblies (VS 2005 applications). VC 2005 runtimes can be moleboxed along with the application
- Improved compatibility with VB and FoxPro applications
- Improved compatibility with newer Software Passport
- Work-arounds for specific DLLs
- Digital signature existing prior to moleboxing will ne ignored
- Other minor fixes
MoleBox Pro 2.6.0 Build 2375 Beta