Google lauunched the mobile templates! for Blogger in Draft, will re-format your blogs for smartphones to enhance your readers’s viewing experience. In order to activate mobile templates, simply go to Dashboard > Settings > Email & Mobile tab, enable mobile template option and then save settings.
- Preview glimpse of what your blog will look like by clicking on Mobile Preview button. You can also see it on your smartphone by scanning the QR-code to the right of options.
- Automatic redirection: All opted-in blogs will automatically be redirected to mobile view when accessed from a smartphone
- Template support initially has 6 variants of the Simple template and 6 variants of the Awesome template. If you’ve used one of these 12 templates through Template Designer, your mobile view will be rendered in the same style as your desktop view (other template variants will be rendered as Simple).
- Mobile AdSense ads will be displayed at the top of the post pages and at the bottom of the index page if the blog has an AdSense gadget or inline blog ads.
- Comments and videos: You will be able to make comments and watch videos.