Microsoft’s “Fix it” has been steadily growing both in terms of usage — fixes were used over 156 million times) and in excess of 500. “The refreshed dashboard provides a more dynamic and engaging user interface and boasts international appeal — now supporting 35 Languages.”
Here’s a list of changes:
- Product Icons replaces the text-list of products with a row of icons to provide a more interactive user experience for customers
- Multiple Ways to Define a Problem — with new dashboard, users can now search by product, symptom or application to ensure they quickly find the right solution for their problem
- Dynamic Update — With each click, users will see immediate results changing to make their solution finding experience more efficient
- Keyword Search to quickly narrow search results to find the most applicable “Fix it” solution
- Improved “Run now” Icon can now be clicked directly from the result sets and run the troubleshooter immediately.
More Info: Fix it