There’s a new Public Sector initiative at Microsoft dubbed “The Single View Platform” brings several different Microsoft products together to form a SUPER geographically-based, data visualization product suite. A single, geographic view of complex information and data sets across multiple roles, locations, and user interfaces can improve agency communication, collaboration, and decision-making to increase the success of essential initiatives. A solution that puts information in a single geographic context requires: [Press Release]
- Comprehensible visual presentation of data.
- Access to real-time or near real-time information.
- Integration of multiple information sets from disparate sources.
- Sharing information inside and outside the agency, with restricted access controls.
- Interoperability with existing and legacy systems.
Check out the Microsoft Single View Platform web site. It’s packed with downloads, case studies, demos and additional information about the program.