This is your opportunity to speak directly with the Microsoft Robotics Studio Product Team. While we can’t promise to respond individually to every submission, we do promise to read and consider every bug and feature suggestion you make.
You can use this site to:
- Log bugs for Microsoft Robotics Studio CTP
- Make feature suggestions for future versions of Microsoft Robotics Studio
- Submit samples of your notes so that we can better understand how you use Microsoft Robotics Studio
You must be registered as a Microsoft Connect user to enter bugs, feature suggestions, or samples.
To Apply to the Microsoft Robotics Studio SDK Program
- Log in with your Passport ID.
- Click the Available Connections link (left navigation).
- Find Microsoft Robotics Studio Beta (CTP) in the lower table.
- Click the Apply link.
Once you are in the program, click the Feedback link here or on the left hand navigation and fill out the form.
Pleae note: To access the Microsoft Robotics Studio SDK download or newsgroup, use the links below.
You do not need a product key to use the Microsoft Robotics Studio SDK.
Thanks, The Robotics Studio Team
Robotics Studio CTP