The adCenter team announced the release of Microsoft adCenter Add-in for Excel 2007 with integrated many of advanced keyword technologies and valuable data into Excel! to do your keyword research inside Excel 2007.
- Keyword Expansion – we have included 3 different expansion algorithms: campaign association, fast contained, and category simulation
- Keyword Search Volume Historical and Forecast – we have included daily and monthly keyword traffic data, including forecasting
- Keyword Buzz – you can find buzz keywords in our 300+ verticals
- Keyword Demographic analysis
- Keyword Geographic analysis
- Keyword Categorization
- Keyword Monetization – you can find all monetization information (CPC, CTR, etc.) for your keyword list
The Add-in is based on the Microsoft Keyword Services Platform (KSP), visioned to be transparent to advertisers and search engine marketing partners with our data and technologies. Eventually the platform will enable third party developers to build applications with Microsoft keyword technologies. For access and information on KSP, please visit the adCenter Add-in discussion forum.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with questions, feedback, or comments about the tools on the adCenter Add-in discussion forum. Also, check out Live Search to hear what others have been saying about the Add-in.
adCenter, Excel 2007, Add-in, Addin, Beta, Tools, Keyword, Keyword Research, Search Engine Marketing, SEM, SEO, Microsoft
Source:→ adCenter Blog