There have been reports of My Phone users were not able to successfully sign in on the phone, even though they received confirmation that their account has been successfully activated. Hee’s a fix for those affected:
- Uninstall the existing application on the phone:
- For Touch phones with stylus: Go to Start > Settings > System > Remove Programs > Choose “Microsoft My Phone” and press Remove.
- For Non-Touch screen: Go to Start > Settings > Remove Programs > Choose “Microsoft My Phone” and press Remove.
- Once the application is successfully removed go to the SMS which you received from the My Phone service to download the updated installer again.
- After the application is successfully installed launch it by going to Start > Programs > Microsoft My Phone
- Complete the sign in experience.