Microsoft has released the latest monthly security updates for October 2007 and has made them available for download from the Microsoft Download Center and also from Windows Update/Microsoft Update.
- KB923810: Vulnerability in Kodak Image Viewer Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB941202: Security Update for Outlook Express and Windows Mail
- KB939653: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB942695: Vulnerability in Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB933729: Vulnerability in RPC Could Allow Denial of Service
- KB942017: Vulnerability in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Office SharePoint Server 2007 Could Result in Elevation of Privilege Within the SharePoint Site
Microsoft, Security Update, Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Download