Microsoft revamped its Microsoft Partner Network, that equips Microsoft partners with the training, resources and support they need to successfully compete in today’s marketplace and allows customers to easily identify the right partner for their technology needs.
Here’s what’s new:
- You can now participate through many different social networking engines such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and MPN Community.
- Simply join new MPN by completing your company profile on MPN. By doing this, you’ll gain access to additional benefits for your organization, such as: online business and technical training, access to customizable marketing campaigns, no-cost online technical support and getting listed in our online Microsoft customer directories.
- By obtaining Microsoft Small Business Specialist designation, you get access to SBS logo to identify your organization as a SBS secialist and access to special edition of Microsoft Action Pack Solution Provider subscription, in addition to other resources.
- Microsoft provides several subscription options for partners, available to organizations that join MPN. To learn more, see MPN offerings page, or Virtual Guide.
- Cloud Essentials Pack, is available to all partners, for internal-use software, technical support, and marketing resources to help you learn about, try, build, and sell cloud solutions. Partners earn the opportunity to participate in Cloud Accelerate through successful sales of solutions or apps built on Microsofts cloud technologies and services.
- Attain a competency to set you apart from the competition by demonstrating your proven Microsoft experience and skills to customers. When you achieve one or more of the 29 competencies in MPN, you receive benefits that’re aligned to your sales cycle to help you with business planning, enabling your staff, generating customer demand, sales and support.
More Info: MPN