Microsoft Dynamics GP US subsidiary extends Dynamics ERP Cloud Offer:
ERP Cloud Value Offer
- $1000 rebate when customers in the United States is purchasing either the Advanced Management (AM) or Business Essential (BE) through SPLA Licensing program
- The US subsidiary will have this offer in market effective March 5th, 2012 , and available until end of business day March 30th, 2012
To be eligibile to ERP Cloud Offer — “All partners who add new Microsoft Dynamics ERP customers that meet the eligibility criteria can take advantage of this special offer, informs Microsoft.
Note: Ensure you fill out the attached form in the official Terms and Conditions for every eligible customer and email to [email protected] by 5pm PST March 30th, 2012. Any submissions received after this deadline are not eligible for the promotion.
Learn more about the offer by reviewing the PartnerSource.
In other Microsoft Dynamics news, the Big Easy Offer 8 is back and the offer is valid from March 5, 2012 through June 30, 2012. Remember, the offer includes online as well as on-premise SKUs!
For those new, “Big Easy Offer 8 allows US customers who make a qualifying license purchase to earn a partner subsidy. Similar to previous Big Easy Offers, you can benefit from subsequent purchases of Microsoft software licenses and/or associated services by customers cashing in their subsidy checks.”
Big Easy Offer 8:
- “Includes Online Services – earn payout percentages on Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows Intune and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in a single subsidy offer
- 2x payout on Open annuity – helping our partners drive the annuity focus through Open Value and Open Value Subscription licensing programs
- Relatively higher payouts on growth and emerging solutions – enabling you to catalyze small and mid-sized business adoption of Virtualization and server management, and Security and Identity solutions,” informs Dynamics CRM team member.
Your call to action
- Familiarize yourself with the Offer details. The Offer Bill of Materials will available for download from the Microsoft Partner Network portal.
- You can direct your customers to the Big Easy Offer website where they can access the subsidy calculator, list of included products, redemption form, and the complete Offer Terms and Conditions.
Microsoft revealed that Dynamics AX 2012 customers can benefit from Microsoft SQL Server 2012 capabilities at general availability of SQL Server 2012.
In a March 7 blog post on Dynamics ERP blog, Luke Shave posted, “Dynamics AX 2012 utilizes Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies for reporting and data analysis. SQL Server 2012 makes self-service reporting a reality by providing a highly interactive, web-based data exploration, visualization, and presentation experience to users of all levels. Customers implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 on SQL Server 2012 have the ability to utilize these powerful BI and data modeling capabilities allowing for customizable views to drive business decision-making.”
“Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 can be configured to work with SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups. SQL Server AlwaysOn enhances the capabilities of Database Mirroring, helps ensure availability of application databases, provides an integrated set of options including automatic and manual failover of a group of databases and simplifies deployment of high availability using integrated configuration wizard,” Luke informs.
“A Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 instance that is configured against a SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Group can provide high availability and failover capabilities like many other applications that are built on SQL Server AlwaysOn technology. Additionally, Microsoft Dynamics AX partners can develop solutions to leverage the read-only secondaries in SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups to offload some of the data warehousing needs to help reduce the load on the OLTP database.”
PowerView users have the ability to mash-up data with external data sources using PowerPivot to drive in-depth analysis.
“Developers have the ability to build custom tabular BI models using aggregated as well as detailed data from Microsoft Dynamics AX. Resulting models (whether built using PowerPivot or using BI development tools) can be explored using SQL server Power view or from Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Role centers,” Luke added.