Microsoft Cloud Assessment Tool helps partners drive their Demand Generation efforts and accelerate their sales velocity. The assessment is flexible and customized with recommendations for the best infrastructure platform: from Physical to Virtual to Private Cloud, and Public Cloud.
“The tool’s primary focus is to help partners drive hybrid cloud discussions with their customers and to quickly get to next steps in the sales cycle. Customer can use the tool to understand the platform and workload priorities within the context of their business goals,” Microsoft said. The tool has two main components:
- CIO Conversation focuses on customer’s high-level business strategy, and supports discussion on how the customer achieves that strategy.
- Five unique Application Workload-Specific assessments drives discussion with IT decision makers on a particular workload: Messaging, Collaboration, Unified Communications, CRM, and Line of Business (LoB).
The Cloud Assessment Tool helps partners in:
- Structuring conversation with customers at the right level of engagement
- Driving sales centric assessments with focus on the strategic imperative at hand
- Providing customized best-fit platform recommendation from physical to virtual to private cloud and public cloud
- Prioritizing customers’ business goals and workloads
Partner benefits include:
- Accelerate sales demand, and move forward in the sales process.
- Understand and align with customer’s IT and platform strategy.
- Build private cloud and public cloud business across multiple workloads.
Calls to action for partners:
- Learn more about Cloud Assessment Tool
- Register and review the Cloud Assessment Tool, and use it in discussions and planning sessions with Field teams, and customers.
- Contact us at [email protected]