Microsoft Business Intelligence team is running a Twitter Contest scheduled to start on June 14th, 2011.
Microsoft BI team says “We’ll ask questions about Microsoft BI technologies, solutions, and related Microsoft products at approximately 10:00AM PDT (-8:00 GMT) on each Tuesday and Friday starting on Tuesday, June 14th, 2011 through July 1st, 2011. The first person to reply to our question with the correct answer will win some cool prizes courtesy of the Microsoft BI team!”
“You need to be following @MicrosoftBI in order to participate and win, so be sure to follow us today if you haven’t done so! Also, your response to our question needs to contain the #MSBI hashtag in order to win. Any correct answers without the hashtag will be disqualified. We’ll post the winners as soon as they are determined,” the team stated.
The image under this post is an example of what users will be able to see some of the prizes.
The team highlighted some “key things to remember when participating in the contest”:
- You must be following @MicrosoftBI to be eligible to win
- Your answer must be a reply to our tweet with the #MSBI hashtag included in your response
- Typos and misspelled words will automatically disqualify you, so be sure to type your answers correctly
- List out the full name of a product or service when needed
- If you become a winner, you are not eligible to win again during this contest period (Tuesday, June 14th, 2011 through July 1st, 2011)
- Be sure to read the detailed rules below
For complete official rules, please visit the BI team post.