The Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit–version 6.0– is now available for free download.
“Planning a customer journey to the cloud just got easier with Toolkit 6.0, that includes assessment capabilities to evaluate workloads for both public and private cloud platforms. With MAP 6.0, you now have the ability to identify customers’ workloads and estimate the infrastructure size and resources needed for both Windows Azure and Hyper-V Fast Track,” Microsoft stated.
“Also new to MAP 6.0 is an Office 365 client assessment, enhanced VMware inventory, and Oracle Schema discovery and reporting. Expanded assessment and discovery capabilities from MAP help you simplify planning for your next migration project. Plan what’s next with MAP.”
MAP works with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Security Compliance Manager to help you plan, securely deploy, and manage new Microsoft technologies–easier, faster, and at less cost.
New Features and Benefits from MAP 6.0 help you:
- Accelerate private cloud planning with Hyper-V Cloud Fast Track Onboarding.
- Analyze customer’s portfolio of applications for a migration to the Windows Azure Platform.
- Identify migration opportunities with enhanced heterogeneous server environment inventory.
- Assess your client environment for Office 365 readiness.
- Determine readiness for migration to Windows Internet Explorer 9.
- Identify web browser compatibility issues prior to Windows 7 deployment.
- Discover Oracle database schemas for migration to SQL Server.
Download This Solution Accelerator:
- Launch the download of the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 6.0.
- Launch the download of the Getting Started Guide for the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit.
- Launch the download of the Software Usage Tracker Guide for the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit.
- Launch the download of the Training Kit for the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit.
- Get more related resources for the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit.