Live Search Maps Add-In for Microsoft® Office Outlook® adds maps, driving directions, traffic information, and travel time to the scheduling capabilities of Outlook.
Overview: Add maps and directions to your meeting requests – and much more!
- See maps in road, aerial, bird’s-eye, and amazing 3D views!*
- Calculate travel distances between locations and adjust your departures based on estimated travel times.
- Create meeting reminders that block off estimated travel time in your calendar.
- Print maps and directions “to go”, then save the details for viewing when you’re offline.
- Use real-time traffic updates to help you avoid accident or rush-hour delays and find the best routes.*
- Find locations close to your meeting on the Live Search Maps Web site.
- Store your custom locations.
* Bird’s-eye view, 3D view, and traffic updates are available in many major U.S. cities. For 3D view, you must have Virtual Earth 3D (Beta) installed on your computer. For traffic availability, visit the Live Search Maps Web site, and on the action bar, click Traffic.
Note: This product is compatible only with U.S. English versions of Outlook (Office Language Interface Packs and Multilingual User Interface Packs are not supported).
For more information, see the Live Search Maps for Outlook Web site.
Microsoft, Live, Window Live, Live Search Maps, Add-in, Micrsoft Office Outlook