A refreshed look on LinkedIn Today along with the new channels making it easier to Discover and Share professional news and insights.
Channels represent a more comprehensive way to discover, share, and engage with high-quality Influencer posts, top news sources, and SlideShare content — all in one place.
Through channels on LinkedIn Today, “you can follow broader topic areas that cross multiple industries and professional sectors. By following channels you will have access to timely and relevant professional news and insights that can help you stay one step ahead and be in the know on what’s trending in your professional network,” explains LinkedIn.
Here is what’s new on LinkedIn Today:
- “New, simpler, modern streamlined the look and feel of LinkedIn Today makes it easier for to discover and share the news and information that matters most to you.
- Follow a Channel from the currently available more than 20 different channels. Once you follow a channel, you will automatically see updates from that channel directly in your Homepage stream.
- More relevant email digests – Your email digests will now offer a comprehensive overview of top Influencer posts, trending professional news, and Slideshare content all in one place.
- New ways to sort content helps you easily navigate to exactly what you’re looking for:
- Your News – Offers a customized LinkedIn Today page, which features the latest news from the channels and Influencers you follow.
- Influencer Posts – Provides a quick overview of the top Influencer posts of the day.
- All Influencers – Shows you our more than 250 Influencers in one place, sorted alphabetically and by number of followers, so you can easily follow someone.
- All Channels – Displays new channels so you can easily follow the professional topics that interest you,” LinkedIn informs.