LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions is introducing new ways to make it easier for the B2B marketer to advertise on its platform and meet their campaign objectives with ease across all experience levels.
To this end, the company has announced a ‘complete’ overhaul of its campaign creation experience with the introduction of a public beta of “Objective-Based Advertising in Campaign Manager.”
The newly designed campaign creation process will not only make it simple to create campaigns but also aims to help measure their impact, says LinkedIn.
It will also lay the groundwork for further changes including objective-based optimization and pricing to come next year in the of mid-2019.
Here is an overview of objective selection in new objective-based advertising in LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager:
Highlights of the new campaigns creations process:
LinkedIn’s new objective-based campaign creation experience begins with marketers choosing the objective that matters most to their campaign.
Whether you’re trying to drive clicks to a website, generate leads or video views,
Then, the campaign manager surfaces customized ad formats and features that are designed to support ‘only’ the specified objective along with enhancements that guide throughout the process.
Here is an image of the new ad creation preview:
Enhancements offered by the new campaign creation process include:
- Easier navigation. Multiple screens are combined into a single and easy-to-navigate flow with fewer pages to click through.
- New forecasting panel. Shows estimates of expected results based on campaign inputs and comparisons to similar campaigns and advertisers.
- Redesigned targeting experience. Highlights the power of LinkedIn’s targeting while making it easier to use.
- Faster, more responsive interface. Rewritten to a new technical stack with new updates released more quickly for better quality experiences.
- Live ad preview. Shows what an ad looks like as it’s being built.
New Reporting Interface
LinkedIn’s has designed its new advertising campaign creation experience to works seamlessly with their new reporting interface.
“This combination is designed to save time by helping you analyze and optimize your campaign performance,” the company wrote.
The new reporting UI helps analyze key results as well as let marketers also select from seven additional views to surface metrics that matters them most.
The public beta of the new Objective-Based Advertising experience will be available starting November 14 to all marketers.
For more information watch the video below explaining Objective-Based Advertising in Campaign Manager and how it makes advertising easier on LinkedIn: