LinkedIn holds hackday competitions once per month to encourage employees to work on — well, just about anything.
The Resume Builder project won the hackday prize for “most likely to ship”. The idea for the project was simple: create a tool that’ll take the contents of you LinkedIn profile and automatically convert them into a resume. In short, you can produce a beautiful resume in just a couple of mouse clicks. And since it’s online, you always know where to find it!
- Pre-built templates: resume styles for all occasions, including business, classic, modern, law, and more.
- Drag and drop: choose which sections are visible in your resume and put them in any order you want.
- Privacy options: control who can see your resume.
- Share options: share a link to your resume with others via LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Export: convert the resume to PDF format for emailing or printing.
More Info: Resume Builder