Professional social network LinkedIn announces some new features. Starting today, you’ll be able to customize your LinkedIn profile with five new profile sections. Click on “Add Sections” on your Edit Profile page to see a total list of the profile sections that you can now add.
Here’s a quick rundown of the five new profile sections that are now available:
- Publications. If you’re an author, academic professional, or a researcher, your body of publications helps define you as a professional. With Publications section, you can add your published work to your profile.
- Languages. Do you speak multiple languages? Now professionals with language fluency can indicate their expertise with the Languages section.
- Skills. List your skills, areas of expertise, and proficiencies on your profile with the Skills section.
- Certifications section allows you to list the certifications, licensure, and clearances that you have attained.
- Patents. Show off your inventions with the Patents section, which lets you list both granted and pending patents.