Google TV that now has more than 150 apps which developers have specifically built for tthe TV with thousands more Android apps from the mobile world available to deepen your living room TV experience is also going to have new Google TV-powered devices.
Next week, at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Google TV partners will be announcing the new devices, here is a look at what is coming at CES and throughout 2012:
“Google TV is about bringing new entertainment and innovation from the Web to TV and our team along with our partners are pleased to bring more Google TV powered products to more people, across more devices in more countries in 2012,” Google said.
- LG will showcase a new line of TVs powered by Google TV running on their own L9 chipset at CES.
- Marvell will be showcasing a new generation of Google TV solutions which will help bring more products across more price points to consumers.
- MediaTek, the leading Taiwanese chipset designer will power yet another wave of Google TV devices.
- Samsung will bring Google-TV powered Samsung devices to market in 2012.
- Sony will unveil new devices for the US and plans to offer Google TV powered products in several countries around the world in 2012.
- Vizio will hold private demos at CES showcasing their new line of Google TV-powered products.