DoubleClick Search Overview video, demonstrates inventory-aware campaigns, which integrates with Google Merchant Center Feeds to automatically update search campaigns, based on advertisers physical inventory.
“DoubleClick Search helps marketers and agencies manage all of their search campaigns from one easy-to-use interface. An intuitive, AdWords-like interface saves time, powerful bid optimization drives performance, and holistic, integrated reporting helps you make better decisions across all of your digital marketing efforts.”
At the SMX West, the team highlighted the different ways DoubleClick Search powers a business with the insights you need including tools such as:
- “Integration of Google Analytics metrics beta, which incorporates statistics including bounce rate, page views, transactions, and revenue from Google Analytics, to get a clear picture of how search influences customer interaction on your website.
- Fast and accurate cross-channel reporting thanks to native integration with the DoubleClick Digital Marketing platform, to enable faster decision making, without reconciling reports or worrying about potential data drop-off from reporting on disparate tools.
- Enhanced campaigns support, makes it easier for you to promote marketing messages across varying user contexts like location, time of day and device type, within a single campaign,” informs the team.
The team notes, that in addition to basic support, it’ll soon help take advantage of enhanced campaigns in unique and powerful ways, “through bulk tools, custom-tailored mobile bid adjustments, and consultative services avialable in DS.”
In additon, the team also demonstrated its intuitive bidding UI of Performance Bidding Suite, which lets you easily express flexible goals that align with your business objectives, and highlighted how fresh data, smart algorithms, fast operations, regular software updates, and the right transparency and controls help you achieve those goals.
Also, in a recent DoubleClick for Advertisers Hangouts On Air, the team discussed “In-stream video ads” and the benefits of incorporating these interactive video into a digital advertising campaigns.
“Interactive in-stream video ads allow advertisers to add panels of content on top of the main video ad, presenting viewers with the option to learn more directly in the ad unit, rather than having to open that extra browser tab,” explains DFA team.
From a business perspective, “this not only gives you more space for messaging, it also means that you can buy a 15 second ad spot, yet obtain 30 or 40 seconds of user interaction for no extra cost,” adds the team.
Check back this post later for the Hangouts On Air video–meanwhile, watch the video below to learn more about in-stream video ads.
DoubleClick Search (DS) April 2013 release upgraded all Bing Ads accounts to version 8–as well as other features that include:
- “Campaign budget type: Daily option now includes two options: Standard and Accelerated
- Device targeting: Added a Tablets option.
- Language: In the UI, you’ll see the new languages in the dropdown. In uploads, DS will only accept the new language codes (en, fr, etc).
- Location targeting: In uploads, DS will now only accept DMA codes in the Metro target and City target columns.
- Added mobile preferred option for inventory ad templates: When you create an ad template as part of the DS inventory management feature, you can select the new Mobile preferred option.
- For AdWords enhanced campaigns, the ads that are generated from this template will be mobile-preferred creatives, which allow you to target mobile users with different ad text.
- Mobile preferred creatives are new with AdWords enhanced campaigns. Therefore, if you select this option for a legacy campaign, DS won’t generate any ads from the template until you upgrade the campaign,” the DS team informs.
Check out the release notes for more information on this release.