Kingston has launched HyperX SSD that lets users load games and applications faster, increase frames per second (FPS) and quickly transfer and edit large media files. It’s cool, silent and requires less power and no additional cooling requirements.
“HyperX SSD combines the latest SandForce controller technology with premium NAND Flash, reducing load times while increasing performance and endurance. It provides high-speed SATA Rev 3.0 (6 Gb/s) transfer speeds for larger bandwidth, which power users require for advanced gaming, multitasking and multimedia computing power,” Kingston said.
“Kingston HyperX SSD uses an advanced wear leveling technology that distributes writes evenly across all the flash blocks in the SSD to maximize overall drive endurance. Additionally, wear leveling ensures that the individual Flash memory blocks are consumed at a very balanced rate, not to exceed a 2-percent difference between the most often written blocks and least written. This enables the HyperX SSD to provide the longest possible life for the user while maintaining optimal performance,” the company notes.
- SandForce controller technology
- High-speed SATA Rev 3.0 (6 Gb/s) transfer speeds
- Performance — incredible speeds for advanced gaming, multitasking, and multimedia computing power
- Reliable — much less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock-Proof — dropping your notebook no longer means losing your data
- Cool & Quiet — runs silent and with no moving mechanical parts to generate heat
- Innovative — uses NAND Flash memory components
- Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM, and Garbage Collection
- Guaranteed — three-year Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
Watch the video demonstration of HyperX SSD:
You can find more information over at Kingston web site.