The Victor Japan, better known as JVC, a company well-known for its various high quality music-related products, is starting 2007 with a whole new line of very cool looking and feature-packed MP3 players, which they’ve dubbed Alneo. And they’re targeting pretty much the entire world with it, since the device has menus available in no less than 25 languages!
However, this is but one of the great things the Alneo players have to offer. Thus, they include the K2 technology developed by JVC, that allows for a very serious increase in the level of quality of the music by restoring it to the pre-compression status. Moreover, the device can be used even for carrying out voice recordings, since it sports a microphone with WMA stereophonic capabilities as well as a speed control button, which makes it a very good solution for recording various courses.
- dimensions: 44 x 86 x 11.7 mm
- weight: 49 grams
- storage capacities: 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, flash memory
- battery: internal, Li-Ion, rechargeable
- battery life: 19.5 hours for audio playback, 15.5 hours for FM playback
- supports: MP3, WMA, WMA-DRM10, AAC and WAV
- supports: FM recording
- features: voice recording via the built-in microphone
- interface: USB 2.0
- menus: available in 25 languages.
The new line of Alneo MP3 players will be available starting with February. Unfortunately, there’s no word on the pricing or the worldwide availability just yet, but we sure do hope it will hit stores as soon as possible.
JVC, MP3 Players, Alneo