Homepage of the Bing, Microsoft’s decision engine revealed an interesting discovery, a new Bing Advocacy Program survey.
Open to US residents 13 or over, the program is looking for charter members in a new community of Bing enthusiasts.
Your input, ideas and creative thinking will help shape this new program. As part of this new community of Bing enthusiasts, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide feedback on upcoming features
- Get access to exclusive content
- Team up to create content for Bing’s sites and your community
- Become a voice of Bing
- Show off your expertise and help others across the web
Once you sign up, you’re presented with a set of questions, including “How do you feel about Bing?” (Love Bing / Bing is OK / I don’t prefer Bing ), and what interests you most about participating in the Bing advocacy program?
- Access to Bing content I can’t get anywhere else
- Ability to test-drive new features
- People look to me as their go-to expert
- Direct interaction with the Bing Team
- Shape the future of the Bing Community
- Spread the Bing love
- Attend Bing events
You can take the survey at Bing Advocacy Program.