Idea Flight is a new tool to share ideas, presentations and documents more easily from one iPad to many. It also takes professional networking to the next level with an intuitive LinkedIn integration. With Idea Flight, meeting attendees can connect on LinkedIn directly in a meeting without ever leaving the presentation, revealed LinkedIn.
“Idea Flight enables one person (the Pilot) to control the screens of multiple iPads (the Passengers). It’s a great way to direct the experience of an audience in a whole new way. All you need is the app, a wireless connection via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and a LinkedIn account to change the dynamics of everyday meetings.”
How Idea Flight works on your iPad:
- Idea Flight enables one person (the Pilot) to control up to 15 users’ (the Passengers) iPad screens wirelessly during a presentation, requiring only a Wi-Fi connection or Bluetooth and a PDF of the content.
- Through Linkedin, Idea Flight enables Pilots and Passengers to see the names, photos, and titles of attendees who are signed in using an easy to access Passenger List.
- Pilots and Passengers can also send invitations to each other to “connect” on LinkedIn for follow-up networking.
- Pilots can access files using Dropbox, iTunes File Sharing, or email.
- Pilots can choose to leave a virtual leave-behind by emailing Passengers the presentation or allowing them to download it to their iPads.
- Idea Flight is a free app to download. Anyone with access to an iPad and a wireless connection can be a Passenger by simply installing the app from the Apple App Store.
- Though perfect for business and design professionals, Idea Flight can also be used in other ways, from sharing family vacation photos, to augmenting school lessons and story time, or as an enhancement to a museum tour. We’d love to hear how YOU are using Idea Flight.
Watch the video below to see how Idea Flight works:
You can get the Idea Flight for you iPad from iTunes App Store.[Source: Idea Flight, Via: LindekIn blog]