The post describes the steps to manage Hyper-V from Windows 7. Here’s the steps:
- Download Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7
- Install either the 32-bit or 64-bit version, depending on your Windows 7
- Next, go to Start / Control Panel and click on Programs
- Next, you’ll see an option to Turn Window features on or off. Click on this option.
- Under Remote Server Administration Tools / Role Administration Tools, find option for Hyper-V Tools, check the checkbox and click OK
- You can now type Hyper-V Manager at the Start menu or go to Start / Administrative Tools / Hyper-V Manager.