Here are the steps to integrate Friendfeed rooms into your website / blog, as a way of collecting feedback about that site posted anywhere on the web:
- Register with Friendfeedy.
- Create a room by clicking on Rooms -> “Create a new room”. Set the privacy to Public for public messages, otherwise set it to Semi-Public.
- Add a Google blog search results feed into the room using the following link, just replace example.com with your own domain , and then in your Feedback Room click Import Site -> Blog, and paste the URL into the field & hit the Import Blog button.
- To add Twitter discussions, repeat the steps above (point 3), but with following link .
- You can also add a Google News search result feed using your site’s title as search query.
- That’s it!
More info: How to use Friendfeed as a comment form?