Firefox: Go to your Firefox profile. For Windows XP, go to Start/Run and type:
Then click on your profile’s folder and open the file user.js in Notepad. If you can’t find the file, create it. Add these lines at the end of the file:
You should replace images.google.com with your localized version (for example: images.google.co.uk). Then restart Firefox.
Opera: If you use Opera 9 and you want to return to the old design:
- go to Google Images
- right-click and select “Edit site preferences”
- go to the Scripting tab
- click OK and refresh the page
Internet Explorer: These instructions are for Internet Explorer 7, but should also work for IE6.
- visit Google Images
- go to Internet Options
- in the Security tab, select “Restricted” and click on “Custom level” button
- browse to the Miscellaneous section, enable “Allow META REFRESH” and “Launching programs and files in an IFRAME” (you’ll get that these settings will put your computer at risk, which is not really true) and click OK
- click on the “Sites” button and add images.google.com (the site should already be in the text box).
google system Google, Google Image Search, Tips, Tricks, How To