This article will tell you what you can do to ensure a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Don’t eat one hour before bedtime. Going to sleep on a full stomach can also interrupt sleep throughout the night. 2. Tidy up your bedroom. Less clutter surrounding you means a better sleep.
- Different people sleep in different things. Make sure you wear something comfortable – not too warm, not too cold.
- If you find it difficult to go straight to sleep, read or listen to music first.
- Don’t leave your TV on overnight. Turn your light off, or use a very dim night light.
- Have a small warm drink before you go to bed. This can make some people sleepy.
- Sometimes changing your sleep location will help you get back to sleep.
- Try only using medicine, even OTC (over the counter) ones as a last resort. They can become addictive quickly and will only compound the original problem.