If you are interested in becoming a new Microsoft Partner, this posting may help.
If you are an Independent Software Vendor (or ISV, see below for definition) and would like to launch a new product based on Microsoft technology, the Empower program is for you. We have re-vamped the previous enrolment process and incorporated the tool into the Microsoft Partner Program site. We also updated the Empower FAQ and the Empower Initiative Guide.
I’m not an ISV, so how do I become a Microsoft Partner?
- the basic structure of the program
- which types of partners should join,
- requirements and benefits
- enrolment and re-enrolment policies and processes
- and the Microsoft Competency framework.
Microsoft Partners, Empower, ISV, Developers, Partners, ISVs, Microsoft