This post provide an overview of the various options available to you when you decide to share videos with your friends and family on you BlackBerry smartphone.
Here’re the steps:
- To capture a video on BlackBerry, select Video Camera icon from the Media folder and tap Record button that appears in the middle of the screen to start recording. You can zoom in and out by swiping up / down on the trackpad/ball, as well as toggling the video lighting feature on and off by tapping spacebar. After capturing video, press Menu key and select Rename to name your video
To share video, after you’ve finished capturing — all you need to do is select Mail Envelope icon labeled Send. You’ll then be presented with a list of ways you can send this video to your contacts.
- To send a previously captured video — select Videos option that appears in the Media folder. Highlight the video you to share, and select Send from the Menu. You’ll be presented with a list of ways in which you can send the video to your contacts.
Here’re some of the options you would get when you select the Send option:
- Upload to YouTube. During upload process, you’ll be able to specify broadcast options in addition to specifying other important info, such as tags and which category the video should appear in.
- Email option allow you to attach your video file in 3GP format to a new email message. If you’ve multiple email addresses integrated within BlackBerry, change Send Using field to email address that you would like to send the new email message from.
- Messenger Contact option allow you to send video and description of the video to a contact within BlackBerry Messenger (BBM). BBM contact will be given the option to accept or decline the video transfer.
- Bluetooth — When paired with another BlackBerry using Bluetooth, you can transfer video file over the Bluetooth connection.