Greystripe announced that it has added six new publishers and many new games to its growing portfolio of free, ad-supported mobile games. Greystripe is the world’s first ad-supported mobile games and applications distributor. Greystripe’s AdWRAP system enables publishers to gain advertising revenue by serving ads through their games, while advertisers reach a new mobile audience and consumers download games for free.
Publishers Kiloo, Mobility Zone, JavArt, LunaGames, Soul Biz Entertainment and Cheeky
have signed deals to distribute their titles through Greystripe’s ad-supported mobile
games portal and Greystripe’s catalog distribution program. These new partnerships help bring consumers a selection of over 400 games, all completely free.
The new games include:
- 27 games from Kiloo, including the Hugo series: Hugo Black Diamond Fever, Hugo Follow the Monkey, Hugo Ice Cave, Hugo and Fernando, Hugo Cannon Cruise, Hugo Earthquake, Hugo Evil Mirror, and Hugo Goes Fishing.
- 28 games from Mobility Zone, including Tomb Raider Slots, Supermoto Extreme, 2006 World Soccer, Mars Mission, Pyramid Ryder, and Euroleague Basketball JavArt’s Squeegeex, Crazy 4 Monkey, and Pinocchio.
- LunaGames’ Jumbo’s SuDoKu, 3D Golf xPro, and Air Traffic Controller Classic.
- Soul Biz Entertainment’s 360 Speed and Flower Combo.
- Cheeky’s Blobbit Dash and Grid Runner.
The popularity of Greystripe’s ad-supported mobile games portal is attracting many of the leading game publishers. With more than 2 million game downloads to date, Greystripe’s network offers a successful new way for publishers to generate revenue and distribute games worldwide. The success of Greystripe’s network has quickly proven that the ad-supported games distribution model benefits consumers, publishers, and advertisers alike.
“Our goal at Greystripe is to help our publisher partners increase distribution of their mobile games,” said Michael Chang, CEO of Greystripe. “Through AdWRAP Catalog partnerships with casual gaming sites and mobile communities, Greystripe is able to provide the widest possible distribution on the Internet and the mobile web.”
Greystripe, Mobile Games, News