Google Plus for iOS, compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad today received lots of new features and improvements that were launched on September 20.
Most notable feature is the ability to start and join video hangouts from a mobile device. Also, this version bring changes “Huddles to Messenger” and you can now send picture files through the messenger application.
Here is what’s new in version 188.8.131.526:
- Join Hangouts from the mobile app
- Huddle is now Messenger
- Send photos in Messenger
- +1 on comments
- Reliability improvements in Messenger
- Granular push notification settings
- Map view in profile for places you’ve lived
- Improved +mention support
- Share a post with individuals
- Improved public search for people
- Various bug and performance improvements
Google+ for iOS features includes:
- Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
- Visit the stream to get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
- Messenger is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
- Mobile Hangouts allows you to video chat with up to 9 friends while you’re on the go.
You can download Google+ iOS App by visiting to the iTunes App Store.