Google is now providing new ways to hotel industry to effectively communicate with their customers.
Starting Today, the hotels are now provided with a new ability that allows them to add their check-in and checkout times to their business listing in Google My Business.
Once added, Google will display this information to prospective customers searching for the hotel on Google Search.
With this information, customers will easily know when rooms will be ready and when they must vacate, says Google.
“We’re pleased to announce that hotels can now add their check-in and checkout times to their business listing in Google My Business….This information helps customers know when rooms will be ready and when they must vacate,” said Google My Business team.
How do add the times?
Google has published following steps for hotels to enter their check-in and checkout times:
- Login to Google My Business account.
- Select to open the location to manage (If multiple locations available).
- Click “Info” on the menu.
- Click on the “pencil” icon in the check-in and checkout times section.
- Enter the desired check-in and checkout times for hotel.
- Fianlly, click on “Apply” to save changes.
The check-in and check-out time feature is exclusive to hotel industry only.