Google Manufacturer Center, which is already helping thousands of top brands and manufacturers across the globe in enhancing their product’s images, descriptions and variants in Shopping ads—today, rolls out to more cities in the U.S. and abroad.
Additionally, it also received API updates and new ontent discovery opportunities to help better showcase brand online.
With Manufacturer Center today expands to more countries, including: the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, France, Brazil, and the Netherlands let brands represent their products on Google and across the web, access unique analytics and insights, and improve performance of Shopping ads featuring their products.
Highlight products’ best features and benefits
Brands can now provide better descriptions and images to highlight core features of their products as the information from Manufacturer Center now appears directly in the Knowledge Panels in the US. So, the manufacturer, shoppers will be better informed at key decision making stages.
Manage product information programmatically with Manufacturer Center API
With the release of Manufacturer Center API, brands or their 3rd party data partners can now streamline their product data updates programmatically. And, require no more manual action to uploadl, edit, delete and distribution of products.
The API helps in the following ways:
- Add new products directly to Manufacturer Center.
- Update existing products in Manufacturer Center with the most current product data.
- Delete products from an existing Manufacturer Center account.
- Monitor data quality and review product data errors to optimize a brand’s presence on Google.
- Surface Google’s product data feedback in external data management tools.
- Streamline product data updates and syndication to Google by creating custom workflows compliant with data management policies and procedures.