If you’re unfamiliar with Website Optimizer, it is a free multivariate testing application tool, that can help you improve the effectiveness of your website in getting a return on your investment. By allowing you to test different versions of your site content, you can determine what will best attract users and lead them to convert on your site.[More info]
If you’re in the middle of optimization or plans to start testing, but don’t know where to start, Google has launched Google Website Optimizer Service Plans to offer technical guidance for your pressing testing needs.
These tailored plans provide hourly technical service in three different packages:
- $250/One hour: This plan is designed for specific questions and quick answers. You’re allowed a maximum of one call per hour.
- $600/Three hours: This plan is ideal for more complex issues. It must be used within six months after the first hour of service is used, in increments of 30 minutes.
- $1,200/Eight hours: Purchase this plan and use it for an entire year. It must be used within 12 months after the first hour of service is used, in increments of 30 minutes.
Technical services include, but are not limited to:
- Experiment design
- Experiment set-up and implementation
- Report analysis
- A la carte incident consultation
- Phone and internet-chat support
- Personalized training