GEICO, an auto insurance provider to more than 10 million people in the US, is now using Windows Phone 7 to connect with them. GEICO now supports WinP7 as a corporate smartphone, taking advantage of the mobile platform’s seamless interoperability of Microsoft Office to help the company’s 24,000 employees stay connected.
The company has also created a WP7 appl called “GEICO GloveBox” that allows customers to pay bills, obtain policy ID information, and receive help in tough situations such as getting in a car accident or changing a flat tire.
Employees can now work on the go, place calls, send e-mail, create appointments and attend meetings via corporate accounts on their WPs.
Here’s a quick rundown of GloveBox features:
- Pay your auto insurance bill
- Access your current insurance ID cards
- Record accident information
- Reach us by phone for all your insurance needs
- Entertain yourself with some funny GEICO videos
More Info: GEICO