Fortune Magazine is releasing what it calls the Fortune500+ web apps. The web app is built in HTML5 and runs in a browser which allows users to:
- Target the 1,000 biggest companies in the U.S.
- Locate your connections using LinkedIn
- Find the right companies to meet with or sell to
- Track breaking news and Twitter traffic
- Monitor stock performance and financials
- Build, map and share lists of prospects.
Another Time Inc. publication, SportsIllustrated, demonstrated their magazine as a web app last year and “illustrated” what can be done in HTML5: