Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Update 2 is an update to Forefront UAG that provides a number of functionality updates and other improvements:
- Citrix publishing support—FUAG fully supports Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and its replacement Citrix XenApp 5.0.
- Citrix client computer support—FUAG supports client computers with 64-bit OSs accessing Citrix XenApp apps.
- Client Components—The FUAG SSL Application Tunneling component is now supported on 64-bit Windows 7 OS for 32-bit apps.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)—FUAG fully supports publishing remote desktops using VDI.
- SSTP user and group access control—FUAG now provides a finer authorization mechanism allowing administrators to authorize individual users or groups for SSTP access.
- SSL handshake—FUAG now provides better handling of SSL handshake including the case when app server requires client certificate credentials for negotiation.
- MAC address support—FUAG Network Connector supports a wider range of network adapters with larger valid MAC address range.
More Info: Forefront UAG TechCenter library