Flickr’s adds new global additions into its mobile portfolio across Android, iPhone and iPad devices for easier sharing anytime, anywhere on every screen -PC, mobile phone, tablet, and even TV.
Making its debut on the Android Market, the new Flickr Android App allows you to beautifully capture, customize, edit, and share high-quality photos on the go, directly from your device. You can:
- “Shoot & share: Before taking a photo, adjust your camera settings on the Flickr app with functions like flash, ratio selection, and shutter focus. Then start snapping and capture beautiful, hi-res images with the app’s innovative, built-in shoot & share camera that you can view anywhere.
- Release the inner artist in you: Pick from 10 high-quality filters to customize your photos, automatically upload your images to Flickr, and share instantly to Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr.
- Stay up to date on all your photos: Whether you have 20 photos or 20,000, scroll through all your photos by simply swiping across the screen and touching the image to view it in full screen or slideshow mode.
- Stay in control: Manage yourprivacy settings directly from your phone and choose who can download your images.
- Be a part of Flickr: As a Flickr member you get instant access all the great features on Flickr.com, including powerful organizational tools, community groups, fun third-party apps, and so much more,” revealed Yahoo.
After you’ve downloaded the Flickr android app make sure you join the Flickr Android App group to share photos, tips, and join the discussion.
Flickr Android App demo:
Now, you can flip through images using your iPhone, iPad or PC. Created at a Yahoo! Hack Day, Photo Session from Flickr takes photo sharing to the next level by allowing you and small groups of family and friends to interact with, discuss via chat, and draw on your Flickr photos in real time. With Photo Session from Flickr, you can
- “Get started quickly: Begin a Photo Session by selecting any public set or photostream and inviting your friends to view with you.
- Share instantly with friends: Enjoy real-time sharing with up to 10 people at a time and get their reactions immediately.
- Browse, chat, and sketch: Seamlessly flip through images as you doodle on your photos with the drawing tool and chat with each other, all at the same time. You can also pause or scroll through the photos at your own pace,” Yahoo explained.
Photo Session experience demonstration: