FireStats is a feature rich web statistics system. This plugin integrates the same on WordPress.
- FireStats protect the privacy of your users, unlike services like Google analytics. (More on Google Analytics privacy issues).
- Basic hit statistics (hits ever, in last 24 days etc)
- Recent popular pages
- Recent referers
- Browser and OS trees, grouped by what matters
- IP to country – know where your visitors are surfing from (New)
- A list of recent hits
- Excluding unwanted hits from the display
- By IP address
- By user-agent (to be used to filter bots)
- Ajax UI, no need to reload the whole page – just press the ‘refresh statistics’ button to get the latest data.
- Designed to work on all browsers. (Tested on Firefox, Explorer, Opera and Konqueror)
- Internationalization ready (Translating to additional languages is easy)
FireStats, WordPress Plugin, WordPress