FaceTime, the privileged feature of the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch owners, now headed to iPhone 3GS. All that’s required is a jailbroken iOS and Cydia, iPhone 3GS users can now get in on the FaceTime action using FaceIt-3GS. Of course, lacking a front facing camera, the resulting video chat might be a little short on faces, but the functionality certainly isn’t hurting anybody.
Here’re the step to install FaceIt-3GS from iPhone Islam:
- Open Cydia
- Click Manage and then chose Sources
- At the top on the right click Edit and then press ADD on the left
- Enter the source of any – iPhone Islam – http://apps.iphoneislam.com
- Click Add Source
- After adding the source press Done on the right
- Now you’ll find in list iPhoneIslam Press
- You’ll find FaceIt-3GS Press
- In upper left press Install and press Confirm
- Now press Reboot
- Go to device settings and you’ll find Elvis Time apparent open it and make sure you wrote that you wrote your phone number starts with a “+ with a key country
- Now wait a minute or ten. That didn’t do has a message Waiting for Activation, if you’ve to wait some time and work re-create the settings for the network.