Canvas, a full-screen mobile ad solution has upgraded today with more capabilities, and a new name, too — it is now called as “Instant Experience.”
Instant Experiences is an effective way that any business can use to help customers learn more about their brand or products. This immersive mobile advertising experience expands to fill the full-screen after being clicked/tapped and loads instantly from ads in Facebook and Instagram feeds.
In addition to a new name, a new template “Instant Forms” has been added to the growing list of exisitng templates, which lets people easily share their contact information with a business.
These templates are designed for different business objectives to help them create Instant Experiences quick and easy.
Below is an overview of all the template options available when creating Instant Experience:
- Instant Storefront helps businesses sell products in a grid format.
- Instant Lookbook enables businesses to display products in the context of a lifestyle image.
- Instant Customer Acquisition helps businesses drive customer action by displaying offerings and including a clear call to action.
- Instant Storytelling uses images and video to give people a better feel for your brand.
- Instant Form lets people easily share their contact information to learn more about your offerings.
Here is a video demonstrating the new Instant Forms template:
Additionally, new pixel capabilities added to Instant Experiences to help businesses better understand their customer journey from seeing an Instant Experience towards completing a purchase. Advertisers will also be able to re-engage with those customers who interacted with their Instant Experience.
Facebook will now automatically add new pixel capabilities to Instant Experiences for any advertiser using the Facebook Pixel on their website.
And by embedding third-party pixels into an Instant Experience, advertisers can track engagement and compare the performance of Instant Experiences to other campaigns using their analytics or insight tools of choice.
Instant Experience campaigns have more than doubled over the past year, and they now load 15X faster than standard mobile websites, says Facebook.
Adding, they’re committed to making Instant Experiences valuable and easy for all businesses and will continue to improve these features, the company said.