One of the very beneficial benefits included with Software Assurance is a benefit called “eLearning.” In fact, training is one of the very beneficial Software Assurance benefits that is underutilized by many clients.
To see what Software Assurance benefits are included, follow these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft online Software Assurance and Volume Licensing Product Catalog
- To filter on which courses are included in your SA benefits:
- Under Program Type, select SA
- Under Offer Type, select SA Systems, SA Applications and/or SA Server
- You can also search for particular courses based on keywords by using the search text box as well
- Select a language if you are interested in viewing courses only in a specific language
- Click on “View Report”
- This will display the matching SA benefits eligible courses
(Click to zoom)
As you can see, you will be able to see which courses are included in SA Systems, SA Applications, and/or SA Servers coverage based on the checks showing under each:
If you want to get the report of the matching SA benefits eligible courses in an offline Excel sheet, click on the Excel export button to download it.
Here’s a quick video that gives you an overview of some of the training benefits you have access to as a Software Assurance member:
SA Customer Quick Start Guide:
To find out more about all of the benefits included in Software Assurance, head out to the Software Assurance website.