The Exchange Server documentation team is pleased to announce the following new Exchange Server 2007 content.
- How to Build a Scalable and Available Unified Messaging System
- Getting Started with Messaging Records Management
- White Paper: Unified Messaging Concepts and Planning
- Planning for Exchange Server 2007 Client Access Servers
- Managing Client Access in Exchange Server 2007
- Getting Started with Exchange Server 2007
- Educating Information Workers About Exchange Server 2007
You can see these articles and other Exchange Server documentation content in the Microsoft Exchange Server TechCenter.
For a complete list of Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Analyzer topics that changed, see Exchange Server Documentation Updates.
Source:→ Exchange Team Blog
Microsoft, Exchange, Server, Exchange Server 2007, Content Release Manager, Exchange User Documentation