Added in to the iOS 5 is a new Google Android-like “autocorrect keyboard” bar. As you can see in the screenshot, the bar lets users pick from a series of word choices.
Here is how to enable it:
- Download iBackupBot
- Backup your iPhone/iPod in iTunes
- Open iBackupBot and find the backup, then load it.
- Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist and open the file. (if your software is not registered you will have to press cancel and then it will open)
- Add in the following code: <key>KeyboardAutocorrectionLists</key><string>YES</string>
- Save your modifications, and then restore from backup from within iBackupbot.