Microsoft today delivered a public preview of Dynamics 365 for Marketing for organizations seeking a marketing automation solution to generate more demand and drive more sales.
Designed as the front end of the sales cycle to help companies nurture more sales-ready leads, align sales and marketing and make smarter decisions—Dynamics 365 for Marketing together with Dynamics 365 for Sales works on the same platform and aligns teams with common data, connected processes and Office 365 collaboration tools.
Additionally, it also supports multi-channel campaigns, including: email, social, SMS, lead management, event management, marketing analytics and integration with Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing for SMBs let marketers seamlessly, do the following:
- Generate more leads from multi-channel campaigns across email, landing pages, webinars, phone calls, in person events, LinkedIn and more. New customizable templates for emails and landing pages help you create campaign content quickly. And with a dedicated email marketing service, you can get the word out reliably.
- Nurture more sales-ready leads by personalizing the buyer’s journey that guides your leads to next best experience based on their engagement.
- Target the right audience using embedded intelligence capabilities like dynamic segmentation. With multiple lead scoring models you can prioritize the leads that are ready to buy. Automated insights can help you track how your leads are engaging during your campaigns.
- Organize events with ease using the event portal to manage in-person events and integration with webinar providers.
- Track and improve marketing performance using built-in dashboards. Run surveys from the application that help you better understand your customers.
Organizations seeking a marketing automation solution beyond basic email marketing features, should try the free public preview for Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
The preview is currently available in the US, Australia, Canada, Japan and a number of European countries.
Those interested can get more technical details of this preview in the documentation here.
Microsoft aims to make Dynamics 365 for Marketing generally available around April 2018.
Watch out this video for more on Dynamics 365 for Marketing:
In addition, Microsoft committing to its strategic partnership with Adobe, advising enterprise customers that require high volume marketing cloud solution with advance capabilities to personzlize digital and offline interactions, run global-scale marketing operations across multiple business units, countries and channels, and ultimately transform their customer experiences across all stages of customer lifecycle—to use Dynamics with Adobe’s Marketing Cloud.