Microsoft Press now offering a free ebook entitled “Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anywhere, Anytime” by Katherine Murray.
“Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anywhere, Anytime is all about cloud solutions for small businesses, focusing on the core software services (Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office Web Apps, and Microsoft Lync), and demonstrating ways you can create, manage, and lead teams effectively using the communications and collaborative online tools,” reads the description of the e-book.
You’ll find helpful ideas and solutions in Office 365 if you
- Own or work in a small business and want to be flexible where and when you work.
- Need to collaborate with others near or far.
- Want to store and work with files online from any point you have web access.
- Lead a team online or face to face.
Table of contents
Part I Finding Your Place in the Cloud
- Chapter 1 What’s Happening with the World of Work?
- Chapter 2 Getting Started with Office 365
- Chapter 3 Administering an Office 365 Account
Part II Teamwork in the Cloud
- Chapter 4 What Your Team Can Do with Office 365
- Chapter 5 Creating Your Team Site with SharePoint Online
- Chapter 6 Posting, Sharing, and Managing Files
- Chapter 7 Adding and Managing Workflows
- Chapter 8 Working with Office 2010 Web Apps
- Chapter 9 Going Mobile with Office 365
Part III Connecting in Real Time
- Chapter 10 Email and Organize with Office 365
- Chapter 11 Talking It Over with Microsoft Lync
- Chapter 12 Designing Your Public Website
- Chapter 13 Integrating All Parts of Office 365
Appendix A Extras for Great Teams
You might also be interested to watch:
Presentation from the Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure team
And, this “Microsoft GFS Datacenter Tour” video will provide a deeper look at how Microsoft uses secure, reliable, scalable and efficient best practices to deliver over 200 cloud services to more than a billion customers and 20 million businesses in over 70 countries.It provides an understanding at how we view our end-to-end cloud strategy from an infrastructure perspective.
We have embedded the e-Book right below for Online reading (read only) – for offiline version use the link under this post to download the ebook:
You can read the full announcement and download the e-bbok at the Microsoft Press blog.