Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Service Pack 1 Update 1 pusblished today is an update to Forefront UAG that provides a number of functionality updates and other improvements.
The following is provided by Forefront UAG Update 1:
- Lync web services publishing–Forefront UAG now supports publishing Lync web services
- Dynamics CRM 2011 publishing–Forefront UAG now supports publishing Dynamics CRM 2011
- SharePoint 2010 with Office Web Apps–Forefront UAG now supports publishing SharePoint 2010 with Office Web Apps
- Improved browser support–Forefront UAG now supports more web browsers than in previous releases
Microsoft explains to install this updte on an array using NLB, follow the instructions in this TechNet article.
To install this update on a new Forefront UAG installation, or on an existing single server:
- Close the Forefront UAG Management console
- As an administrator, double-click the UAG-KB2585140-v4.0.1773.10100-ENU.msp file
You can download from Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) Service Pack 1 (SP1) Update 1 Microsoft Download Center.